Saturday, December 21, 2013

Freeman fundraiser Dec. 29 at Buca


Matt Freeman has a fundraiser next weekend. Here's the deets:

"Since announcing my candidacy for our District - 64BI have been overwhelmed by the enthusiasm and support from my friends and neighbors. Whether on the phones or out in the community, I have been fortunate to connect with many of you and am grateful for your feedback and ideas to build a stronger Saint Paul.

Today, I am inviting you to a meet-and-greet fundraiser at Buca di Beppo Restaurant to continue these conversations. Please join us on SundayDecember 29th from 4-6PM to hear more about my progressive vision for a stronger Saint Paul.
Together, we can meet the challenges that will define the next generation. We can ensure every student has access to a world class education- we can ensure the minimum wage is a livable wage - we can carry forward Representative Paymar's work and pass sensible gun legislation.

I hope you'll stop by on December 29th and be part of the conversation about how to accomplish our shared goals. Let me know you're attending by joining the Facebook event at facebook.com/MattFreemanforHouse.

Thanks and I look forward to seeing you on the 29th!" 

Take a look at the host list here:



No comments:

Post a Comment